Subject: Placeholder - Scientific breakfast seminar on avian influenza 19 February 2025
From: "ECDC respiratory viruses" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "ECDC Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2025 17:12:36 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To:        Operational Contact Points for Influenza, National Focal Points 
for Viral Respiratory Diseases, Western Balkan and Türkiye Contact Points 
for Operations for Influenza, Western Balkan and Türkiye Observer National 
Focal Points for Viral Respiratory Diseases

Cc:        National Coordinators, Western Balkan and Türkiye National 
Correspondents

Dear colleagues,

This is a placeholder for the next Scientific breakfast seminar on avian 
influenza organised jointly by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) and 
European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC).

We are pleased to invite you to the next scientific breakfast seminar on 
avian influenza, which will take place online on Wednesday 19 February at 
9-10.30 AM CET. Connection details can be found at the end of this email.

Two ECDC/EFSA joint outputs on zoonotic avian influenza were published last 
week and will be presented at the meeting:

Preparedness, prevention and control related to zoonotic avian influenza 
<https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/publications-data/preparedness-prevention-and-control-related-zoonotic-avian-influenza>

Coordinated One Health investigation and management of outbreaks in humans 
and animals caused by zoonotic avian influenza 
<https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/publications-data/avian-influenza-coordinated-one-health-investigation-outbreaks> 
viruses

More details on the agenda will be provided closer in time to the meeting.

Best wishes,

The ECDC and EFSA avian influenza teams

We are changing the way to register your interest in attending the seminars 
on avian influenza. If you want to continue receiving information about 
Breakfast seminars on avian influenza, please complete the registration form 
at EUSurvey - Survey 
<https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/BreakfastSeminarRF> . Please keep note 
of your Contribution ID once you have completed the form as it will allow 
you to unsubscribe from the distribution list in the future.

Scientific breakfast seminar on avian influenza

Wednesday, 19 February 2025

09:00  |  (UTC+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna  |  1 
hr 30 mins

JOIN BY COMPUTER/TABLET/SMART PHONE:

To join the meeting on computer/tablet/smart phone, please follow this link: 
Join 
<https://ecdc.webex.com/ecdc/j.php?MTID=m4b2499b7fc6e65ab665ffb7f03c16d91>

1. Fill in your full name and if possible, organisation

2. If asked, fill in the meeting password: CDCE

You now entering the meeting.

Welcome!

JOIN BY PHONE (Audio only):

To join the meeting using phone, dial this number 0046-851-992511 (Sweden 
Toll)

Or find your local toll number from this link:  Available call-in numbers 
<https://ecdc.webex.com/ecdc/globalcallin.php>

Wait for 5 seconds or until instructed.

Then dial the meeting number: 2742 609 6068 ##

You now entering the meeting.

Welcome!

JOIN BY VIDEO CONFERENCE SYSTEM:

If you join by video conference system dial [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Dial the password for the meeting: 3232#

…………………

ECDC AV department recommendations to participants;

*	For your identification in the meeting please always give your full name 
and if possible, organisation/Country.
*	Please prioritise using computer or VC room when joining the meeting, to 
allow possibilities for screen and video sharing if needed.
*	Make sure that you have a good internet connection, a good microphone 
(preferably a headset if using the computer).
*	Please make the call from a quiet room, with light coming from the front, 
so you are well visible.
*	Join the meeting in good time to able time to setup.

  …………………

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <https://bsky.app/profile/ecdc.europa.eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

 <https://www.instagram.com/ecdc.eu>

 <https://www.threads.net/@ecdc.eu>

Classified as ECDC NORMAL 

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.

Classified as ECDC NORMAL